Termite Control Services in Richmond, VA
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, termites cause an estimated $750 million in damage annually, which is more damage than tornadoes, storms, hurricanes, and fire combined! Termites can cause thousands of dollars in repairs and maintenance to your home or business by consuming the wood within and compromising the structure.
Thankfully, you can prevent this costly infestation from happening to you. Spence's Pest Control offers a variety of treatments to prevent termites from entering your home, such as our liquid barrier treatments.
Should you find yourself already experiencing an infestation, we also offer a variety of other solutions to kill the termite colony and keep them from entering your home ever again.
We also offer treatments for all wood destroying organisms, including carpenter ants, powder post beetles, and old house beetles. Don't wait until the signs of a termite infestation become visible, get proactive with Spence's Pest Control today!
We offer a FREE inspection for all new clients.
Spence's Pest Control utilizes the most advanced products and techniques available to protect your investment:
Halo Electronic Detection System
Signs of Termite Infestation
- Discolored or drooping drywall
- Crumbling, damaged wood
- Maze-like patterns in the floor, floor boards or walls
- Peeling paint that resembles water damage
- Small, pinpoint holes in drywall
- Loose tiles caused by added moisture from termites to your floor
- Mounds of drywood termite pellets, often resembling small piles of salt or pepper
- Piles of termite wings
- Small mud tubes along the foundation and walls of your home
Contact us to request an estimate for our eco-friendly services when your home or business needs professional pest purging.