Mosquito Repelling Services in Richmond, VA
Mosquitoes are an annoyance, they leave you with bug bites and transmittable diseases, but they should not cause you to fear going outside your own home.
Our experts at Spence's Pest Control are dedicated to helping you feel safe on your own property. Our professional technicians can apply a barrier spray treatment that will keep your yard mosquito-free for weeks.
We can also treat any standing water on your property, such as your water fountains or bird baths, to ensure that any mosquito larvae will never reach the biting stage of their life.
Don't wait until you're riddled with mosquito bites, call the professionals at Spence's Pest Control today!
- Remove or treat any standing water on your property, including fountains, roof gutters, bird baths, old tires, flower pots, tree holes, urns, rain barrels, pool covers, abandoned swimming pools, or other water holding containers, as mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water.
- Stay indoors during dawn, dusk, and early evening, as mosquitoes become more active during this time and are more likely to bite.
- Wear long sleeved shirts and long pants.
- Use repellent containing DEET on skin and clothing.
- Use bug repellent products created specifically for pets on your cat or dog, as mosquitoes can infect your pet with heartworms. Also treat your pet with heartworm medication to further reduce the risk of heartworms.